Create your own online business and be your own boss by selling your products online on Instagram! Read this article and discover the 6 tips you can use!
Selling products through your website is not your only option. Today, social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and others have turned into very popular sales tools, if you know how to use them, of course. Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: Sell On Furniture Online
The best thing about using the social media platforms is that they are totally free. So, if you want to be your own boss and create your own small business online – now is the perfect timing.
Instagram is definitely one of the best social media platforms for selling products and services online and in this article we are going to present you a few tips that will increase your selling ability on Instagram.
- Use Hashtags – Using hashtags on Instagram is really important and you need to use hashtags in every post. When people search something on Instagram, they usually use hashtags, so if you want your products to be discovered, use hashtags that are relevant to your product.
- Have Strategy when Sharing – If you have a new product launch coming soon, make sure to plan an Instagram campaign around it. Also, you can use the upcoming holidays to take photos of your products that relate to a certain holiday.
- Upload Professional Photos Only – If you want to succeed on Instagram then you need to make your photos look as professional as possible. When taking photos of your products, spend some time arranging them. Also, you need to consider the background and the light. Use natural lighting and white background. It is the perfect mix.
- Share Consistently – If you want the people to notice your posts, post several times throughout the say so you can catch their interest and attention. Posting consistently gives people some expectations of what you are selling exactly on Instagram.
- Celebrate Your Followers – All people love getting comments and being mentioned from brands. You can celebrate your followers by liking their photos or comment on them. Also, you can share the photos on your own Instagram account, just don’t forget to ask for a permission first.
- Use Geotagging – By tagging your current location, you will attract people in your area.
Even if your sales are excellent, it can’t hurt to try these 6 helpful tips!
— Shobha Ponnappa (@ShobhaPonnappa) 25 de mayo de 2017